Top Free Apps
Top Free iPad Apps
Top Grossing Apps
Top Grossing iPad Apps
Top Paid Apps
Health and Fitness
Photo & Video
Combo Heroes: Knight vs. Monster Age Super League
the Gait Game
Hidden Treasure - Lost Island
My Church App Mobile
Prank Camera - Fake Damage FX Scratch Photo Booth
Mrs Browns Fish Chips
Food & Drink
Soccer Sumos - party game!
Hue Camera Ambient Lighting
Animal First Grade Spelling Words Games for Kindergarten
RPG D20 Role-Player Dice for iMessage
Triple Sweet Puzzle: Match 3
Photo Booth Hair
Milanos Crumlin App
Food & Drink
Panda ABC Alphabet Learning Games
哪儿充 - 您身边的充电服务网络
Helix Buddy Jump
Rope Hero: Vice Town
Snooker Pool 8 Ball Billiards - Master Live Pro
All Muslims: All About Islam
Content Rating 4+
Wenjoy Technology Inc.
When it comes to transferring files to others from your cell phone, have you ever wished the receiver would delete the file after reading or be prohibited from forwarding the file, so that no possible damage can be done in the future? We want to bring to your attention that email is not the only way to send files. In this era of mobility, you can switch to using the eXpress2U app to send confidential or sensitive files, including photos and video. Not only can you monitor whether the file has been received or its progress of being downloaded, you don’t ever need to worry about unauthorized spreading of data. The whole transmission process is encrypted. No trace of data is left on the network.
• Register with a personal cell phone number and start to use the app immediately. Transfer to anyone who has this app installed, as long as you know his cell phone number.
• See the progress of the file being downloaded by the other party.
• The messaging utility makes it easier for the sender and receiver to leave messages for each other, or to discuss with each other.
• You can activate four kinds of file-protection mechanism upon transfer: [No Protect], [Read only], [Delete when expired] and [Delete after browsing].
• [Read only] means the receiver can only browse the received file within the app. It cannot be saved to other apps, sent out via email, uploaded to PC, or saved to photo album.
• [Delete when expired] means the received file will automatically be destructed by a specified time.
• [Delete after browsing] means the received file will be destroyed after having being opened once.
• X2U can detect any iPhone or iPad on the same WiFi network, as long as these devices are registered with the same cell phone number, and let the user transfer files among the devices.
• All files are transferred as-is, including photos and videos. Picture resolution is not reduced.
• File and message transmission is encrypted end-to-end.
• Receiving files, sending messages and WiFi transfers are totally free. A complimentary capacity of 30MB file sending quota for trial usage.
• File types supported include:
- Video files (mp4, mov, m4v…), Audio files (aac, mp3, m4a…)
- Image files (jpg, tif, png, gif, bmp, BMPf, ico, cur, xbm)
- MS Office (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx…)
- iWorks '09, '08, '06 files (key, numbers, pages…)
- PDF file (pdf)
- Text files (txt, rtf, rtfd)
- Web files (htm, html, xml, svg), Safari Web Archives (webarchive)
- Compressed files (zip, rar)
• Continuous improvements and fixes.
© 2016 - 2020 apps-trader.com · All Rights Reserved.
Authorised iTunes affilate, all apps are downloaded from iTunes, all copyrights and trademarks remain the property of the original owners, E & O Accepted