Top Free Apps
Top Free iPad Apps
Top Grossing Apps
Top Grossing iPad Apps
Top Paid Apps
Health and Fitness
Photo & Video
Block Hexa Space
Block Puzzle - Fruit Legend jigsaw logic grid fit
Princess Charm - Beauty Makeover And Dress Up
William Hill Bingo
Meet 'n' Greet - Airport Sign
Sun Tzu’s The Art Of War
Quick Math - The free and simple super casual mathematical equation game
Framin' - Frame your Pic, Photo Collage & Free Image Montage
Photo & Video
EMT Basic Exam Smart Prep
monUnique: Vector Art Creator
High Day 420
Pixel Z Hunter - 3RD GUN SHOOTING ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GAME
Mr Jump Endless
I love you.
Emyvale Credit Union
EQUI 360 Owner
Look Up Paisley
Guess The Celebrity Hairstyle
Modern Action US Army Shoot
Content Rating 4+
English Words Practice (dictation,translation,flash)
English Words Practice assists you in a playful way in learning English words.
The basic principle of the app is that writing / typing a word is a powerful way to learn words.
There are two dictionaries that can be used in practicing English words: Categories and Common Words.
There are 48 different categories of 10 words each. Examples of categories are:
The list of common words (almost 1000 in the full version, 500 in the free version) is based on the most common English words. This way the acquired vocabulary is immediately useful.
For both dictionaries, a number of exercises can be done:
- Flash: An English word is shown for 1 second and then will disappear. The word must be typed. This exercise will help in learing how to spell English words.
- Translate English to native language: An English word is shown and the native translation must be typed. This exercise is only available of the native language isn't English.
- Translate native language to English: A Word is shown in the native language and the English translation must be typed.
- Dictation: In the dictation exercise an English word is pronounced and this word must be typed. If the pronunciation of the word could not be heard, the volume button can be used to hear the word again. For dictation, it is required that there is an internet connection available. For all other exercises this is not needed.
- Exam: Once all the exercises have been completed, it is possible to start an exam. In an exam you get 50 random words and you graduate if you made less than 10 mistakes. Exams can always be re-done.
In the free version adds are present and almost 100 words are available in the category and common words dictionaries.
With an upgrade to the pro version the adds will disappear and the common words directory will have almost 1000 words.
Text to speech is Powered by iSpeech ©
fourty -> forty
hundred -> one hundred
gown -> dress
The Developer Rudie Ekkelenkamp also wrote the apps listed below, click the icon to visit the pages.
Match Animal Pictures (with animal sounds)
GBP : Free
In this game 4 different levels of match the animal can be played where pairs of animals have to be matched. If a match is made, the animal sound will be heard.
The game is to the point and suited for children of all ages....
GBP : Free
In this game math calculations can be practiced: additions, subtractions, multiplications and fractions.
They can be learned by matching the question with the correct answer. For example 2x3 has to be matched with 6 by flipping the correct cards.
If the correct cards are flipped, a pair of animals is shown and you can hear the animal sound.
In the free version you can practices 10 levels of math. With an in app purchase the ads will disappear and the level of 11 until 20 will be unlocked....
Find the ten differences with funny animal cartoons (cats, dogs)
GBP : Free
Find the ten differences with funny animal cartoons. There are 20 funny cartoons. You have 2 minutes to complete them. If you make an error, a time penalty will be given.
If you find at least 8 out of 10 differences, the next level will be unlocked to enjoy the funny animal cartoons with for example dogs, cat, bunnies and chicken....
© 2016 - 2020 apps-trader.com · All Rights Reserved.
Authorised iTunes affilate, all apps are downloaded from iTunes, all copyrights and trademarks remain the property of the original owners, E & O Accepted