Top Free Apps
Top Free iPad Apps
Top Grossing Apps
Top Grossing iPad Apps
Top Paid Apps
Health and Fitness
Photo & Video
Hidden Objects:Big Home Mania
SummFit - Bodyweight Workout
Health & Fitness
Scale it - AR tool
Game 1 : Adjectives
Landscape Design Editor
House Designer : Fix & Flip
Student Beans: Uni Discounts
Ice Cream Please
Food & Drink
Idle Space Clicker
Don't Kill the Chicken
Ask an Attorney
Bullet Army the Battlefield
Circular Brick Breaker
Photo & Video
Time Value of Money Calculator
Table Tennis Rating System
Anti Mosquito Free!
The Zen Line !
Southwick Chippy, Sunderland
Food & Drink
Bubble Blobs Shooter Match Blast
Beautiful Women's Day Stickers
Autumn is Coming - Fall season
Content Rating 4+
WeatherRules is a weather app at heart but it combines that with the ability to create rules based on various weather measurements. WeatherRules isn’t just for clothing, it can be used for any weather-based decision.
- Measurement: a measurement taken of weather, e.g. Temperature
- Symbol: greater than, greater than or equal to, equal to, less than or equal to, less than + more
- Condition: a measurement + a symbol + a value, e.g. When Temperature is greater than 15°C
- Rule: One or more conditions and a name for your rule, e.g. “Put on Sunscreen” when Temperature is greater than 15°C
- Create rules based on various weather measurements (15+ different measurements).
- Rules can include as many conditions as you can think of.
- View forecasts for today, 13 days into the past (swipe right!) and 7 days into the future (swipe left!).
- Forecasts include ‘Feels-like’ temperature, cloud cover (%), wind gust, wind direction, chance of precipitation (%), humidity, current time, sun altitude and more. They are displayed in a graph (as shown in the above screenshots). A legend is also available which describes each chart component with an example.
- Two Today Extensions are included, one for today’s forecast displayed in a graph and another for the met rules for today. Both extensions are identical to what is displayed in the app itself.
- Time Settings allow you to define a time range for when your rules should be evaluated and how they should be reported (in hourly intervals or once for the entire time range).
- Rule groups allow you to define how mutually exclusive rules are reported. When multiple mutually exclusive rules are met by a forecast only the rule with the higher priority (lower number) is reported.
- Two measurement systems (metric or imperial), located in the settings screen which can be accessed by tapping the white cog in the toolbar below the forecasts.
- Multiple App Background's are included which change the look of the app and the included Today Extensions.
- A Raw Data screen is included to show all the raw data for a given Forecast.
Fixed an issue with incorrect wind directions on forecasts.
© 2016 - 2020 apps-trader.com · All Rights Reserved.
Authorised iTunes affilate, all apps are downloaded from iTunes, all copyrights and trademarks remain the property of the original owners, E & O Accepted