Ambient piano background music is here! In addition to some relaxing piano, this update adds two new achievements, two new leaderboards, and a multitude of other small improvements and fixes. See the patch notes below.
• Added randomized ambient piano background music
• Added two new achievements, "Third Time's the Charm" (3 shots or less over last 50 levels) and "Not Half Bad" (15 shot streak)
• Added two new online leaderboards, "Accuracy (Level 200+)" and "Flag Hits"
• Added hint text on how to cancel a shot, if you hold a shot long enough
• Added a red line to the side of the achievements scrollbar, that indicates the total percentage of achievements you've completed
• Changed trees so that they become semi-transparent if they overlap the target area
• Increased the maximum number of trees possible per level
• Improved the falling leaves animation on the autumn level
• Improved the audio settings to allow muting of sound effects, music, and wind separately, without changing the volume setting
• Slightly reduced memory usage
• Fixed a bug where some sounds effects and wind noise would not respect the volume settings
• Fixed a bug where trees would overlap in strange ways on occasion
• Fixed a rare infinite loop bug where the game could not correctly determine the starting location for the next level
Thanks for continuing to play Endless Archery! We love to hear from our fans, so if you have any suggestions or ideas for improvement, feel free to email us at [email protected]