Top Free Apps
Top Free iPad Apps
Top Grossing Apps
Top Grossing iPad Apps
Top Paid Apps
Health and Fitness
Photo & Video
Artist Orange - How to Draw Panda Kung Fu
Everything's Rosie Games
iCheck Scanner & Shopping
German-English Luther Holy Bible Audio Book
Camera Timer - Free self photo shoot app
Photo & Video
Off to Work
Big Ben Alarm Clock Bells
Smart Internet Browser Free - For Secure & Fast Web Browsing with Multiple Tabbed
MyGas Anaesthetists Logbook
FingerPrint Pregnant Test
超级英雄 - 有趣的儿童游戏
Photo & Video
Nurse's Wedding Love Story!
NEHBC Student Ministry
Coloring Book of Sport & Soccer for Kids
Metro-North Train Time
Escape Room:Survival of Desert Island
Truth or Dare - House Party 2017
Content Rating 4+
Mirai Labs LLC
Estimate your I-495 / I-95, and I-66 express lane rates ahead of time so you can make the right travel decision—never be caught unaware with sky-high tolls again!
CHECK TOLLS AT ANY TIME FROM ANYWHERE
- Plan ahead and save time and money on your commute.
EASILY ESTIMATE TOLLS BETWEEN YOUR EXACT ENTRY AND EXIT
- No more guessing your price if your exit is not listed on roadway toll signs.
- Easily check alternate entry and exit points to save money on your tolls.
AUTOMATIC TOLL UPDATES
- Express Saver will do the hard work of automatically and continuously refreshing your trip pricing so you can keep your eyes on the road.
QUICKLY CHECK EXPRESS LANE STATUS
- Express lanes are often active during specific hours and are sometimes even closed. For example, the I-95 express lanes are reversible and change direction on a weekly schedule. With Express Saver, you can just tap the "Trip Details" expandable footer to see the current express lane status.
How does Express Saver work?
It's super simple to get started saving time and money with Express Saver. All you need to do is:
1. Enter your express lane direction, entry, and exit points (for example, Northbound Interstate-66 to Jones Branch Drive)
2. Express Saver will give you an estimate of the current toll rate and travel time between your selected expressway entry and exit points. Express Saver will also continuously update your rate estimate as traffic conditions change.
Why are toll estimates from Express Saver occasionally different from what I am seeing on roadway toll signs?
There is very occasionally a slight delay until Express Saver updates to the latest tolling rates. We obtain the latest rates from the official highway toll reporting systems so we will experience delays if their systems experience delays as well. Please contact us if you are experiencing significant delays or inaccurate tolls and we'll get it fixed!
Which express lanes are supported?
* I-495 / I-95
Fix blank screen for I-495/I-95.
© 2016 - 2020 apps-trader.com · All Rights Reserved.
Authorised iTunes affilate, all apps are downloaded from iTunes, all copyrights and trademarks remain the property of the original owners, E & O Accepted