Top Free Apps
Top Free iPad Apps
Top Grossing Apps
Top Grossing iPad Apps
Top Paid Apps
Health and Fitness
Photo & Video
Blitzer im Landkreis
Learn Croatian - Free WordPower
Budget Master - Expense & Income
Fruit Heroes - matching 3 game
Educational Kids Games: Baby apps for boys & girls
Photo & Video
早餐菜谱大全 - 大众美味营养早餐大全
Food & Drink
Clay Shooting Legacy Subs
LogoScopic Studio – Logo Maker
Dogs Vs Homework - Idle Game
Thermometer and Hygrometer
GE P S Training
100+ Xmas Sticker - Special Edition for 2017
Photo & Video
Rhyming Words Center
Tap by Wattpad
Fingerprint Safety Scanner Lite
Escape 100 Rooms-Season 1
Dinosaur Simulator 3D
DogWhistle! Free - Train Your Dog!
Sudoku Classic Simple
Wallpapers and Backgrounds for Viber & WhatsApp Pro Edition
Summer Pranks - BFF Prank War
Content Rating 12+
Books, Social Networking
Whatbook is making books social again by helping people discover and share book recommendations with their friends, family, colleagues and the wider book community. Unlike many book cataloguing websites, Whatbook aims to make sharing the book you’re reading both easy and exciting. We’ve also added podcasts onto the platform available for free streaming through the app.
We’ve launched Whatbook, but are constantly evolving the design and adding new features. Collecting direct feedback from our existing users, we plan to build the first social readia platform the way our users want it.
From the beginning we’ve encouraged users to rate the books they’ve read, with a simple thumbs up / thumbs down system. This approach gives us a quick binary score system that evaluates books the way we talk about them in real life.
Whatbook allows you to:
- Share more of what you’re reading with multiple ‘Currently Reading’ slots on your profile page, for when you’re not quite ready to quit on that book you started but need something a little lighter to get you through your morning commute.
- Love them or hate them, AUDIOBOOKS are now part of Whatbook. You can now select currently Reading or Listening on your profile, accordingly.
- Search for books you saw advertised, authors you’ve heard about, and other Readers on the platform.
- Build a virtual library of the books you’ve read, want to read, recommendations you’ve received from other users, and begin to build collections for specific genres or subject.
- Add to this "library" or simply search for a book within seconds using our ISBN scanner, which pulls up the book details and shows you instantly who among your friends has read that book, and whether they recommend it or not.
- ReRead a book you’ve previously enjoyed from your Whatbook collection.
- Receive in-app notifications, such as someone liking that you are now reading that book they recommended to you, and now we’ve installed our notifications centre to keep track of all those messages you might have been too busy to check out earlier.
- Reading challenges are now being added to the profile pages under Achievements. Now you can celebrate your 10,000 steps as well as reading your 80th book, devouring one of our growing list of Iconic books, or finally emerging from your latest book series.
- Stream your favorite podcasts directly from your Whatbook app and discover your new favorite podcast show
Minor bug fixes.
© 2016 - 2020 apps-trader.com · All Rights Reserved.
Authorised iTunes affilate, all apps are downloaded from iTunes, all copyrights and trademarks remain the property of the original owners, E & O Accepted