We listened to you and made a bunch of improvements from you feedback:
1. We removed all ads from the app for a pure distraction free experience even for free users!
2. Added a play and pause button in the app.
3. Added a pure white background and a pure black background theme.
4. The Treble and Bass sign on the staff is now accurate.
5. The Note on the staff is now accurate and touches the lines just like real sheet music on paper.
6. The charts now say "Average: X seconds" instead of the old short form "s" only.
7. A few users mentioned that the hints should use the traditional form of naming. For example previously, a E note would have a hint "E or F flat". Now there is a switch in the settings called "Traditional note hints" which if on, will only say "E" in the hint.
8. A few small UI tweaks to make the app more appealing and accurate to real sheet music.
I hope you are enjoying Note Flash and improving your sheet music reading! Please leave us a rating on the app store as that helps spread awareness for the app.
Email me for any feedback: