• CSV export is now available, so you can export the key metrics and circumference measurements from all of your scans in an accessible and easy-to-use format. To export your scan data as a CSV file, go to the 'More' tab, tap your name, then tap 'Export all scan data as CSV'.
Other recent additions and updates:
• Our most-requested feature — HealthKit integration — is live! View your body fat percentage, waist circumference, lean mass, and weight in Apple’s Health app. To share your Naked data with the Health app, go to the ‘More’ tab, tap your name, then tap ‘Connect to Apple Health’.
• Waist-to-Hip ratio is now on the ‘Measure’ screen and in the ‘Compare’ tab! Waist-to-Hip is a risk indicator for hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. To learn more about Waist-to-Hip ratio, including the healthy ranges for men and women, tap the 'Waist-to-Hip' card then tap the ‘i’ on the expanded card.
• You can now review the “first scan tutorial” to refresh your memory on pose, clothing, lighting, and the scanning process. Find it in the 'More' tab under ‘Help’.
• If you use a long password — or a password manager — you can now paste text in the password field when signing up or logging in.
• Other improvements and bug fixes, including a fix for users randomly getting logged out when relaunching the app, a greater character limit for notes, and the ability to remove a tag from a scan without a note.
If you have issues, feedback, or questions, please reach out to us at [email protected] — your input is invaluable to us and it helps improve Naked.
If you're enjoying the app, please leave a review. Thanks for being a Naked user, and happy scanning!