Top Free Apps
Top Free iPad Apps
Top Grossing Apps
Top Grossing iPad Apps
Top Paid Apps
Health and Fitness
Photo & Video
WealthPark - Real Estate
Bridal Party Stylist - Wedding Dress Boutique
Food & Drink
Cookie Candy - Sweet New Candies Jelly Land Sega
Food & Drink
Instant Stories for InstaStory
Nicosia Travel Guide, Cyprus
Word Honeycomb: Play and Learn
Live! Social Casino
Halloween Zombies Kids Doctor - Fun Halloween Games for kids!
Ice Cream Dessert Shop
Long Hair Styles Virtual Wig Changer Photo Editor
Tesco Pay+ for simple checkout
HD Logo Maker & Logo Design
Idle Space Clicker
Rocket Ed: A Cute Jet Pack Cat
German Radio, raw
hero squad vs undead zombies - battle adventures
TennisKeeper: Swings & Scores
Health & Fitness
My Equestrian Princess Pony Minis Girl Dress Up 2
Content Rating 4+
Health & Fitness, Medical
- The GerdQ questionnaire is a simple, self-administered and patient-centred questionnaire comprising six questions.
- First two questions (heartburn, regurgitation) are positive predictors of GERD, where a higher frequency of symptoms is indicated by a higher score.
- Questions 3rd and 4th (epigastric pain and nausea) are negative predictors of GERD and indicate dyspeptic symptoms that reduce the probability of GERD.
- Questions 5th and 6th (sleep disturbances, use of OTC medications) are positive predictors of GERD and also evaluates impact of GERD on daily life.
- For the four positive predictors of GERD, the score of each question ranges from 0 to 3 (0 day is a score of ‘0’, 1 day is ‘1’, 2–3 days is ‘2’, 4–7 days is ‘3’) .
- For the two negative predictors of GERD, a reversed order score ranging from 3 to 0 was followed (0 day is a score of ‘3’, 1 day is ‘2’, 2–3 days is ‘1’, 4–7 days is ‘0’).
- Calculation of likelihood of GERD (addition of scores for response of all questions): Total score of 0 to 2 = 0 % likelihood of GERD; 3 to 7 = 50 % likelihood; 8 to 10 = 79 % likelihood; 11 to 18 = 89 % likelihood.
- Calculation of impact of GERD on quality of life (addition of scores for response of 5th and 6th questions): Score of 0 to 2 = Low impact; 3 to 6 = High impact.
© 2016 - 2020 apps-trader.com · All Rights Reserved.
Authorised iTunes affilate, all apps are downloaded from iTunes, all copyrights and trademarks remain the property of the original owners, E & O Accepted