Thank you for using MySudo! We update our app regularly to improve your experience.
We have made many improvements and bug fixes in this update, here are the more visible ones:
• Introducing the ability to Silence Unknown Callers!
If you don’t want to receive calls from numbers that are not in your contacts, you can silence them on a per Sudo basis by enabling “Silence Unknown Callers” in Settings
• Updated our backup and restore capabilities
If you haven't done so already, go and set a Recovery Password today in the MySudo settings so you don't lose your Sudos and data!
• Fixed - Incoming calls now respect the call notifications settings on iPad
• Fixed - Message status indicator ticks show correctly on sending device
• Fixed - Save an email as draft
• We also nailed down a few crashes!
As always, if you run into any troubles or have a feature request you’d like to make, please send us an email at [email protected] or post your feature request directly on the MySudo Community.