Top Free Apps
Top Free iPad Apps
Top Grossing Apps
Top Grossing iPad Apps
Top Paid Apps
Health and Fitness
Photo & Video
Sleep Science HQ: alarm clock
Panda Run - Tap to Pop Up and Jump
Portuguese Verbs +
Paint Pop 3D
Dad I love you ! Father’s Day
Photo & Video
Risk Management Terminology
Phlebotomy 5000 Notes & Quiz
New Born Baby Care & Dress Up
Aesthetics Hair & Beauty
Chicago Travel Guide
Nawaab - King of Spices
Food & Drink
Hidden Objects Merry Christmas Winter Object Time
Jumping Car Driving Stunts
Links & News for AEK
Trail Running Magazine
Magazines & Newspapers
North U Sailing Trim Simulator - Virtual, Sailor, Wind, Navigation, Regatta
Tubex : Videos and Channels for YouTube
Content Rating 4+
Springbay Studio Ltd.
Education, Simulation, Games
A fun app for kids who love nature, animals, and science! iBiome-Ocean lets kids learn about ecosystems, food webs, and how humans shape the environment.
Play with food webs, identifying which plant or animal belongs where on the food chain. Experiment with the number of predators, prey, consumers, and producers, and see what happens to the rest of the food web.
Download our free lite version to try before you buy.
iBiome-Ocean was a winner of the Parents' Choice Gold Award, and awarded the gold medal from Mom’s Choice Awards!
“this app invites many return visits in which enthusiastic young marine biologists continue to learn more about their favorite species.” – Parents’ Choice Gold Award
" iBiome-Ocean allowed my students to discover how food chains and webs work because they could manipulate them using what they read in their science textbooks. I have taught for 38 years, and this is one of the best products to teach ecology that I have used. It teaches students the phenomena of real-life food webs." – Gr.6 science teacher from California US
“The iBiome games bring the science curriculum to life! Building food chains and observing changes in food chains as species are added to each dome really helped my students understand ecosystem interactions. While playing, the children often comment on loving the scientist, they marvel at pictures of the real-life organisms, and are proud of themselves after completing a dome. The iBiome games are a fun addition to my science classroom.” – Gr.3 science teacher from Ontario Canada
iBiome-Ocean is the sequel to five-time award-winning kids app iBiome-Wetland. iBiomes series teaches your child about scientific literacy and critical thinking. Kids learn through asking questions, experimenting, and observing what happens when they change their biome.
We hope that this app encourages you and your child to discuss science, and learn how we can help protect oceans from plastic pollution, overfishing and ocean acidification.
● Build and explore different ecosystems like the coral reef, tide pool, kelp bed, and open sea!
● Play through each ecosystem and learn where whales, dolphins, sharks, corals and other amazing species live.
● With Professor Bio as your guide, learn fun facts about each species you unlock and a real-life picture showing what the organism looks like in nature!
● Celebrate the rich diversity of sea life: 62 oceanic species from 11 categories including crustaceans, birds, reptiles, fish, mammals.
● Figure out which organisms belong to which niche in each food web, and the faster you make connections, the more gold stars you’ll earn!
● What happens to the Coral Reefs when you increase the number of sharks? Change the number of species in the food web and watch how it affects others
● Build everyday items like cars, disposable containers, and other daily conveniences, and watch how it affects the ocean
● Think about what you can do to help the environment – how can you reduce your consumption, and decrease your carbon footprint?
● Parents Corner: learn more about our oceans and their ecosystems using our curated resources, designed for children from respectful organizations, such as NOAA
We respect your privacy and your child’s. We do not collect or share personal information about your child nor do we allow any third-party advertising.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/SpringbayStudio
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpringbayStudio
Visit us at: http://www.springbaystudio.com/
Your feedback is very much appreciated. We would love your input for future updates. If something isn't working as you would expect, please contact us at: info at springbaystudio dot com
-Add localized store assets
© 2016 - 2020 apps-trader.com · All Rights Reserved.
Authorised iTunes affilate, all apps are downloaded from iTunes, all copyrights and trademarks remain the property of the original owners, E & O Accepted