• Licensing: Site licensing and team subscriptions are now available for OmniOutliner. Please contact [email protected] if you are interested in learning more about the available licensing options.
• Linked Resource Folders: Give OmniOutliner permission to folders stored locally or in iCloud Drive to access your templates saved within them. Compatible file providers such as Working Copy can be used as well! Select the Configure Resource Locations option in Settings to add folders.
• Intro Video: The intro video no longer references starting the trial, since some people will be watching that video after having already purchased the app.
• URL Scheme: Made some future-proofing improvements to OmniOutliner's URL scheme
• Unfocus: When unfocusing, OmniOutliner will restore the current scroll position.
• OPML: Fixed an issue where OPML files wouldn't open when CarbonFin Outliner was set to be the default app for those files.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email [email protected], call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniOutliner.
If OmniOutliner empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniOutliner and make them more productive too.