Top Free Apps
Top Free iPad Apps
Top Grossing Apps
Top Grossing iPad Apps
Top Paid Apps
Health and Fitness
Photo & Video
PadPics for Instagram - Free IG Photo & Videos Viewer for iPad
Pearl of Hong Kong
Food & Drink
Habit Hub: Routine & Schedule
Pizza Time Antrim
Post Office Travel
Quote4u - Cleaning On-Demand
Good Memory - Classic version
Kirky Mahal Glasgow
Food & Drink
Swiss German Dictionary
LEXION 600 Product Tour
Au Pair Assist
Smart Traffic Mauritius
Health & Fitness
高手玩家必备游戏攻略 For 刀塔传奇DotA - 靠谱卡牌手游助手
Baby Shapes Game
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Points
俄罗斯旅游攻略 - 每日特价酒店预订及自由行攻略大全
别碰仙人掌 - 全民都在玩的敏捷小游戏
Content Rating 4+
Night club strobe light-synced with your music
It provides a FREE handy strobe light to you right in your pocket! It will LITERALLY "LISTEN" to the music around you and blink the flash on your device, just like a strobe light. Not just that, the phone screen will become a disco light, one might say, strikes at your music beats! That’s NOT all. Swipe your screen and it will give you several majestic hallucinations, sync with your music, of course. This app is just perfect for your party group, large or small, or even for enhancing your personal musical experience. Bring your phones together and parties are just one tap away!
- Strobe light syncs with your music
- Disco light syncs with your music
- Hallucination effects, sync with your music
- Sensitivity adjustment by quick or accurate mode, with a good visual presentation.
- Torchlight support, for..ehhm… finding objects you dropped on the floor for example.
- Listen to music from around you or right from your phone
- Futuristic design, smooth animation
**HOW TO USE**
- Tap the screen light button (on the left) to activate disco light and screen light effects.
- Tap the strobe light button (on the right) to activate strobe light effect. Tap again to switch to torchlight mode.
- You will see the music reflects on the slider bar in color. Once the color bar exceeds the pointer on the slider, the flashlight will strike. This is how you control sensitivity.
- For quick configuration, just tap on the marks on the slider to adjust the sensitivity. Move your finger on the slider (you don’t have to place your fingertip exactly on the pointer) for more accurate result.
- Swipe left or right to change screen effect and hallucinations.
Please contact us for feedback and suggestion:
Fixed a bug might cause crashes
© 2016 - 2020 apps-trader.com · All Rights Reserved.
Authorised iTunes affilate, all apps are downloaded from iTunes, all copyrights and trademarks remain the property of the original owners, E & O Accepted