Top Free Apps
Top Free iPad Apps
Top Grossing Apps
Top Grossing iPad Apps
Top Paid Apps
Health and Fitness
Photo & Video
Content Rating 4+
Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork, which brings together everything a team needs: chat and threaded conversations, meetings & video conferencing, calling, content collaboration with the power of Microsoft 365 applications, and the ability to create and integrate apps and workflows that your business relies on.
You can now also use Microsoft Teams to manage your personal life - chat, make plans, share shopping lists, tasks and even your location, coordinate events with fellow club or family members and make decisions quickly. Teams provides a single hub to help you stay connected, get organized and bring balance to your entire life.
Easily move between your work and personal account to stay organized throughout the day. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or helping your kids with their homework, Teams can help you achieve more.
Connect & Communicate
• Chat 1-1, use group messages or dedicated channels to communicate with the entire team**
• HD audio and video calls for scheduled face-to-face meetings from almost anywhere**
• Mention individual team members, or the whole team at once, to get your colleagues’ attention**
• To-do lists, calendars, and cloud storage access right in group chats
• Personal chats, documents, & files can be securely accessed
Organize Your Whole Life
• File sharing & editing on the go makes managing your work projects a breeze**
• Intelligent search finds documents, spreadsheets, & photos in chats and team conversations **
• Custom notifications give you control to stay focus on what matters most**
• Work calendar & personal calendar both in one app
• Group dashboards to view important items, shared locations, & upcoming tasks within a group chat
Safety & Security
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**
• Location sharing to let colleagues, friends and family know where you are*
• Storage in the Safe where you and your group can store, access, and share important data like passwords, frequent flier miles or your hotel reward number
*Must be enabled and active
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription, or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at
EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Cookie Fever 2 - Blast candy to win the scrubby pet
Black’s Law Dictionary 10th Ed
Age My Face - Funny Photo Changer Camera Editor
Health & Fitness
Formstack Go - Offline Forms
Viewpoint For Projects™
Psychology Dictionary Definitions Terms
The Developer Microsoft Corporation also wrote the apps listed below, click the icon to visit the pages.
GBP : Free
Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify overwhelming planning moments in your life with your very own digital notepad.
With OneNote, you can plan that big event, seize that moment of inspiration to create something new, and track that list of errands that are too important to forget. Write memos, make a digital sketchbook and save notes right on your phone.
Sync your notes via OneDrive to access them anytime, anywhere. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you across all of your devices.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft Account. Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
• With OneNote, you can plan that big event, save ideas to create something new and track that list of errands that are too important to forget.
• Save pictures of whiteboards, photos or printed documents in your notes with Office Lens. Quickly take a picture, automatically crop and insert the image into your notes.
Organize, Search and Secure:
• Quickly organize your notes in a way that works best for you with powerful organizational tools.
• Find your most recent notes quickly and pin the pages you use most.
• Secure your notes with a password and use touch ID to quickly access them.
Sync your Sticky Notes:
• Quickly save your thoughts and ideas with colorful sticky notes on the go.
• Sync your sticky notes to access them from anywhere on any device, anytime.
Save, Share, and Collaborate:
• Save to the cloud (OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint) and access your notes on anytime and on any device.
• Collaborate and work together in a shared notepad.
Write & Draw on iPad:
• Use a variety of pen colors and settings to create beautiful handwritten notes and drawings.
• Draw with confidence with "Convert to Shapes" mode: OneNote will automatically convert hand drawn shapes into crisp, perfectly regular polygons and circles.
• Use a stylus or the touchscreen to write notes or use OneNote as a sketchbook.
OneNote is free on iPhone and many other devices. Get started today! Download OneNote and sign in with your Microsoft Account or the account assigned to you by your work or school.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft 365. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions....
GBP : Free
Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. The OneDrive app lets you view and share OneDrive files, documents, photos, and videos with friends and family. You can use the app to automatically back up your phone's photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free cloud storage or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get 1 TB of storage.
Microsoft OneDrive offers the following features:
Back-up photos and videos
• Automatic photo and video back-up when you turn on Camera Upload
• View photos on your phone, computer, and online
File sharing and management
• Share docs, photos, videos, and albums with friends and family
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited
• Set password-protected or expiring sharing links*
• Access entire folders on the app without being online*
• Scan documents, business cards, receipts, whiteboards, and more
• Mark up, sign, and send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app
• Search docs by name or content
• Personal Vault lets you protect your important files with identity verification
• Restore documents with version history on all files
• Ransomware detection and recovery*
Works with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
• Back up, view, and save your Office documents.
• Use Microsoft Office apps to edit and collaborate in real time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files stored in OneDrive.
Upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription
With a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription you get 1 TB of storage (1 TB of storage per person for up to 6 people with the Family subscription), OneDrive premium features, and access to all features in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook on PCs or Macs.
To make an in-app purchase of a Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription: open the app, tap the Me tab, then tap your storage or the diamond icon.
Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. Microsoft 365 subscriptions and OneDrive standalone subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled or refunded during the active subscription period.
Using this OneDrive app for work or school
For you to sign into your work or school account on OneDrive, your organisation needs to have a qualifying OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Microsoft 365 business subscription plan.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
*Requires Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription...
Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPad
GBP : Free
IMPORTANT: Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPad requires a Lync Server or Office365/Lync Online account and will not work without it. If you are unsure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
Lync 2010 for iPad extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Make and receive calls using your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number only, so you can connect with others using a single, consistent identity.
- Lync 2010 for iPad provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT....
MileIQ: #1 Mileage Tracker App
GBP : Free
MileIQ keeps track of miles for taxes or business purposes, or for any reason that requires a mileage log. This free app is the best mileage tracker for iPhone because it automatically logs drives and calculates mileage value.
Accurately Track Every Mile
Every time you drive your car, MileIQ can track your miles so you can report them on your business log or taxes. Some MileIQ customers benefit from an increase in the total miles logged and they enjoy being able to write off more expenses. MileIQ is always on, meaning you get peace of mind having a tracker that is accurate to the mile and working to protect your budget.
Tracking Business Miles
If you have to track business miles for work, consider that each mile you drive is worth money for tax deductions, reimbursement or mileage allowance payment. With a manual mileage log, you have to remember to write down every mile and keep track of paperwork. MileIQ is an easy mileage tracker that works for you without you having to do much of anything.
Think about the following:
● Every business drive with your car, van, motorcycle or bike can result in valuable deductions or reimbursements
● If you drove 10,000 business miles in your car or van, you could take a deduction of at least £4,500.
The average MileIQ user saves thousands in taxes every year. That doesn’t include the valuable time they save each month not having to track their miles manually. How much do you log? What if you could log more, just by downloading a simple miles tracker?
Automate Miles and Expenses
Many of our customers love MileIQ for iPhone because it helps them automate their lives. Who wouldn’t want to make things easier, especially tracking of expenses, which is not that fun to begin with?
With MileIQ, you don’t have to fill out any forms, install a separate GPS, or wonder how you’re going to keep track of all of your tracking. You simply need to download what is one of the best free apps in the iTunes store, and then enjoy what you like to do in life instead of logging miles for taxes or business.
The MileIQ app comes the with the following free features:
● Log every drive (in your personal or business vehicle) automatically
● Categorize drives as personal or business
● Classify the drives you track regularly as common
● Receive personalised miles logs and tracking reports
● Built-in GPS to accurately log drives down to partial miles
40 Free Drives Every Month
MileIQ is free for your first 40 drives every month, forever. Upgrade to unlimited drives for £4.49/month recurring or £44.99/year recurring.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. MileIQ has been designed to limit iOS GPS usage and as a result uses a nominal amount of battery power.
• Help Center: https://support.mileiq.com
• Website: http://www.mileiq.com
• Blog: http://www.mileiq.com/blog
• Twitter: twitter.com/mileiq
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/mileiq
• LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/mileiq
• Terms of Service: https://www.mileiq.com/terms
• Privacy & Cookies: https://www.mileiq.com/privacy
Download MileIQ today to get one of the top free apps for iPhone.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase...
© 2016 - 2020 apps-trader.com · All Rights Reserved.
Authorised iTunes affilate, all apps are downloaded from iTunes, all copyrights and trademarks remain the property of the original owners, E & O Accepted