- COMPLETELY revamped color scheme that is less dreary, more modern, and more friendly for users with blue-yellow colorblindness. The new theme is present throughout the app.
- Full implementation of vehicle maintenance functionality. Any maintenance entries added before I had to remove the original feature should still be present. Maintenance entries are color-coded by type in the historical summary.
- Boring tables replaced with informative charts for fuel economy and maintenance cost distribution.
- Resolved an issue in which a vehicle with no recorded fuel stops would display fuel stops for another vehicle, with predictably disastrous results if any of these fuel stops were modified.
- Disabled iCloud support. While testing, I encountered a situation in which two devices could become completely and hopelessly out of sync temporarily and then fail to merge properly when a sync finally did happen. I don't think it could be a common problem, but I've disabled iCloud support for the time being since I'm working on another solution for syncing anyway. Anyone who is using iCloud will have their data migrated to their phone's storage with (hopefully) no loss. With the way local data is stored it should be backed up via iCloud or iTunes when a whole-phone backup is made (e.g. when you get a new phone), but data will not longer sync across multiple devices.