Version 4.12Content Rating 12+
You can now book a follow-up test (using the app) if you test positive from a rapid lateral flow test taken at a test site. Other updates include improved content changes, bug fixes and accessibility improvements.
Version 2.3.2Content Rating 4+
Adding CE mark accreditation
Version 2.6.2Content Rating 12+
- Enable/disable sound effects via the new sound icon on the about page
- Chinese language (partial) support
Version 1.1.1Content Rating 4+
Version 1.9.12Content Rating 12+
- Now includes 350 drugs
- Built-in drug lists for Paramedics and Nursing students
- Drug therapeutic classes added
- Drug antidote quizzes
- Drug sales rank data updated to 2019 data
- Updated design
Version 3.3Content Rating 4+
Updated to iOS 14
Version 3.0.19Content Rating 12+
Welcome! We've added a bit of extra gratitude into this version of Kintsugi including more journaling guidance, improved CBT instructions, and more! We are overjoyed to be a part of your wellness journey. Please do let us know if you need anything, [email protected]
Version 1.5Content Rating 17+
- Profile editing feature for patients
- Questionnaire for patients
- Notifications for questionnaire
- Performance updates
- Bug fixes
Version 2.0Content Rating 17+
New designs and features. Now available for multiple NHS Trusts.
Version 1.3Content Rating 12+
Fixed an issue with the icons in the Add Mood screen not appearing on older devices.
Other small improvements.