Top Free Apps
Top Free iPad Apps
Top Grossing Apps
Top Grossing iPad Apps
Top Paid Apps
Health and Fitness
Photo and Video
Content Rating 4+
Chinese Pinyin Game
Education, Word, Games
This game helps you improve the pronunciation of pinyin by comparing similar sounds which are easily mistaken.
While solving questions in the form of quizzes, your ear will gradually be trained and you could easily start recognizing Chinese pronunciation.
・I'm learning Chinese, so I want to try using it!
・I'd like to eliminate my bad Chinese pronunciation of pinyin.
・I can read chinese but not good at listening.
・They can't understand what I say in Chinese.
[How to use]
Choose One, Syllable, Word
· Choose the correct pinyin pronunciation after listening to the woman's voice.
· You will know whether your choice is correct or incorrect depending on the sound, "ding dong!" or "buzz!".
· The following question will appear automatically after a little while.
· Please answer one after the other. At the end of 10 questions, you will see the results page.
· If you want to see the results while still answering the quiz, please press the button "quit & results".
· You will be able to check the "Pinyin Chart" used in Chinese textbooks.
· You should swipe the screen to the right to be able to see the hidden part of chart.
· The lower half part of the screen is displayed if you press the arrow button located in the upper right corner.
· The four tones will pop up when you press each blue syllable.
· You can hear the pronunciation by pressing the pinyin you want to hear.
Improved the result screen of the game.
Royal Thomian Live
Captain Ghost World
Beagle 1.0 Bluetooth Tracker
Corporate Teamwork Stickers
Màn hình khóa - Cắt ghép Ảnh nền và Hình nền miễn phí
Train Driver Journey 2 - Iberia Interior
I luoghi di JXXIII
Weed ID: The Ute Guide
True or False? Trivia Quiz
The Developer Majestech LLC also wrote the apps listed below, click the icon to visit the pages.
AUD : Free
Let’s play the 2choices quiz and learn Japanese words and standard pronunciation now!
Hear the sound of the syllables recorded by native speakers. We didn’t use computer-generated voices!
It also features various Japanese syllabary, for you to listen and practice.
Starting to learn Japanese? Where should I start? The answer is easy!
Start from this free Japanese language-learning App ”Fun! Japanese”!
It is a great way to practice both pronunciation and words at the same time.
Through this App, you can learn Japanese pronunciation and katakana / hiragana characters and practice the Japanese syllabary.
In the 2choices quiz you can hear sounds of very similar words and you have to distinguish them.
Some of words have the same pronunciation, but with different tones.
Try it! Can you answer all the 555 questions?
◎2choices quiz: distinguish words with very similar pronunciation, a total of 555 questions.（Supports GameCenter)
At the end of the quiz there is a summary and a score.
◎Japanese syllabary: collection contains native speakers syllabary (voiceless, voiced, half voiced, bend sound) sound and katakana, hiragana characters.
You can hear sounds when you touch the japanese syllabary.
Incredibly, this app is free! Try it out and let me know what you think!...
© 2016 - 2020 apps-trader.com · All Rights Reserved.
Authorised iTunes affilate, all apps are downloaded from iTunes, all copyrights and trademarks remain the property of the original owners, E & O Accepted