Animal Preschool! Circus- Educational app for kids

Star Rating 70.0%

Votes

10

Version 2.0

Content Rating 4+

Animal Preschool! Circus- Educational app for kids

JP Game LLC

Games, Education, Puzzle, Trivia

IOS
AUD 4.49


Download Animal Preschool! Circus- Educational app for kids on the Appstore



>> 9 interactive games that teach kids about sequencing, patterning, counting, adding, subtracting and etc.
>> 20 unique animal circus rewards as: Dancing Horse, Balancing Seal, Unicycle Bear, Marching Elephant, Flip Monkey, Slide Fox, Hoop Giraffe, Siding Iguana, Acrobatics Camel….
>> Uninterrupted and unlimited play: game continues as long as the play desires.

The Circus is in town! 20 cute animals have prepared to show their unique, cute and amazing CIRCUS! Before each of their play, your child must finish each of the 9 cute games and activities in a playfully designed arena!


KIDS LEARN WHILE THEY PLAY:

PUZZLE
All animals have magically changed into pieces in circus! So amazing! Put it back together for them and watch their unique circus play!

GUESS
A mysterious guest is coming to show its circus! Can you guess who is it? Camel and Iguana will give you two choices on board, pls touch the right board! Then the guest will give you a surprising play!

WORDS
An animal fall down to the arena by balloon! Can you drag the letters to the board to spell it’s name?

ADDITION/SUBTRACTION
Use your addition and subtraction skills to solve math problems.

PATTERNS
Animals have prepared to play, but one is hiding in Eggs. Touch the eggs and find it to complete the pattern.

MATCHING
Match pairs of animal hidden behind cards!

SEQUENCES
Animals have a group of numbers in the right order; Help them complete the sequence with the correct numbers.

LESS/MORE
The circus cannon fire bubbles and groups of animals are inside each bubble! Use your expertise to figure out which bubble has either most or least animals inside.

BUBBLE POP
Clown loves to blow bubbles! Pop all the bubbles that have the right amount of animals inside before the time runs out!


Animal Preschool Circus is designed to be kid-friendly! There are no complicated menus for kids to get confused by, or multiple options to get lost in. kids presses one button to immediately launch into uninterrupted play.

Now, let’s play it!
So Educational!
So Amazing!
So fun!

Contact Us:
Email:[email protected]
Like:facebook.com/JoyPreschoolGame
Follow:twitter.com/JoyPreschool



Release Notes

Support IOS 10.


Animal Preschool! Circus- Educational app for kids screenshot oneAnimal Preschool! Circus- Educational app for kids screenshot twoAnimal Preschool! Circus- Educational app for kids screenshot threeAnimal Preschool! Circus- Educational app for kids screenshot four


The Developer JP Game LLC also wrote the apps listed below, click the icon to visit the pages.


Animal Preschool! Circus- Educational app for kids
Animal Preschool! Circus- Educational app for kids

AUD : $4.49

>> 9 interactive games that teach kids about sequencing, patterning, counting, adding, subtracting and etc.
>> 20 unique animal circus rewards as: Dancing Horse, Balancing Seal, Unicycle Bear, Marching Elephant, Flip Monkey, Slide Fox, Hoop Giraffe, Siding Iguana, Acrobatics Camel….
>> Uninterrupted and unlimited play: game continues as long as the play desires.

The Circus is in town! 20 cute animals have prepared to show their unique, cute and amazing CIRCUS! Before each of their play, your child must finish each of the 9 cute games and activities in a playfully designed arena!


KIDS LEARN WHILE THEY PLAY:

PUZZLE
All animals have magically changed into pieces in circus! So amazing! Put it back together for them and watch their unique circus play!

GUESS
A mysterious guest is coming to show its circus! Can you guess who is it? Camel and Iguana will give you two choices on board, pls touch the right board! Then the guest will give you a surprising play!

WORDS
An animal fall down to the arena by balloon! Can you drag the letters to the board to spell it’s name?

ADDITION/SUBTRACTION
Use your addition and subtraction skills to solve math problems.

PATTERNS
Animals have prepared to play, but one is hiding in Eggs. Touch the eggs and find it to complete the pattern.

MATCHING
Match pairs of animal hidden behind cards!

SEQUENCES
Animals have a group of numbers in the right order; Help them complete the sequence with the correct numbers.

LESS/MORE
The circus cannon fire bubbles and groups of animals are inside each bubble! Use your expertise to figure out which bubble has either most or least animals inside.

BUBBLE POP
Clown loves to blow bubbles! Pop all the bubbles that have the right amount of animals inside before the time runs out!


Animal Preschool Circus is designed to be kid-friendly! There are no complicated menus for kids to get confused by, or multiple options to get lost in. kids presses one button to immediately launch into uninterrupted play.

Now, let’s play it!
So Educational!
So Amazing!
So fun!

Contact Us:
Email:[email protected]
Like:facebook.com/JoyPreschoolGame
Follow:twitter.com/JoyPreschool...
Awesome Puppy-pet dress up game
Awesome Puppy-pet dress up game

AUD : Free

※※※"Restore" your purchase if any game or scenes was locked after your updates, and it is FREE if you have already purchase it before.※※※

Which puppy do you like better, Golden Retriever Dog or Labrador Retriever? Pick your favorite puppies and dress them up from the 16 most popular puppies around the world! Dress up your puppies in dozens of combination of costumes. How about a Super puppy, Santa Claus puppy, and Barbie puppy? Share your puppies with friends and family!

>16 most popular dogs as Beagle, Boxer, Chow Chow, Cocker Spaniel, Dachshund, English Bulldog, German Shepherd Dog, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Poodle, Rottweiler, Schnauzer, Siberian Husky, Spotty dog, Teddy dog, Yorkshire Terrier.
>55 awesome costumes
>46 amazing toys with magic animations
>28 funny hats
>30 necklaces, collars and bow ties
>27 cute shoes, boots and sandals
>25 fashion sunglasses
>11 magic suit show animations
>10 attractive topic background
>Take a picture for you and your puppies together to share with friends and family
>Record the voice with your puppy

Contact Us:
Email:[email protected]
Like:facebook.com/JoyPreschoolGame
Follow:twitter.com/JoyPreschool...
Amazing Pet- Top Puppy Dress Up
Amazing Pet- Top Puppy Dress Up

AUD : Free

※※※"Restore" your purchase if any game or scenes was locked after your updates, and it is FREE if you have already purchase it before.※※※

Which puppy do you like better, Golden Retriever Dog or Labrador Retriever? Pick your favorite puppies and dress them up from the TOP 16 popular puppies around the world! Dress up your puppies in 200+ combination of costumes. How about a Super puppy, Santa Claus puppy, and Barbie puppy? Share your puppies with friends and family!

>TOP 16 dogs as Beagle, Boxer, Chow Chow, Cocker Spaniel, Dachshund, English Bulldog, German Shepherd Dog, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Poodle, Rottweiler, Schnauzer, Siberian Husky, Spotty dog, Teddy Bear Dog, Yorkshire Terrier.
>55 awesome costumes
>46 amazing toys with magic animations
>28 funny hats
>30 necklaces, collars and bow ties
>27 cute shoes, boots and sandals
>25 fashion sunglasses
>11 magic suit show animations
>10 attractive topic background
>Take a picture for you and puppies together to share with friends and family
>Record the voice with your puppy

Contact Us:
Email:[email protected]
Like:facebook.com/JoyPreschoolGame
Follow:twitter.com/JoyPreschool...
Word Break - Crossword Puzzles
Word Break - Crossword Puzzles

AUD : Free

5 Minutes break with addicting 9,000 puzzles. Easy start but challenging fast. Indulge in a super fun puzzle, give your eyeball a tea bath.

If you are looking for an awesome and most popular word game to
• Escape shortly from the hurry-scurry of daily life
• Build up your brain and enhance memory
• Practice your word spelling skill
• Play with kids or your family for a fun
All eyes over here – Word Break!

As an addictive word puzzle game, it meets all the above needs.
1. Kick off easy but get challenging fast.
2. Tons of delicious levels?
3. Play offline or online anywhere, no wifi required
4. Adapt to both adults and kids.
5. Free, free and free
6. Daily rewards for return users

Notes:
--There are In-app purchase options for players in need to get game coins for tools buying
-- The subscription price is $4.99/month.
- You can cancel at any time – there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple account.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.

Any question or recommendation, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] to have a rapid connection. Life is busy, let’s have a word break to ease our mind.

privacy policy: https://sites.google.com/view/wordbreak2018privacypolicy/home
support: https://sites.google.com/view/wordbreak2018-help/home
contact us: [email protected]



© 2016 - 2020 apps-trader.com · All Rights Reserved.
Authorised iTunes affilate, all apps are downloaded from iTunes, all copyrights and trademarks remain the property of the original owners, E & O Accepted