Top Free Apps
Top Free iPad Apps
Top Grossing Apps
Top Grossing iPad Apps
Top Paid Apps
Health and Fitness
Photo and Video
Hotel Tycoon 2
Monster Coloring Book
TriZen Free - Relaxing tangram style puzzles
Universe Pandemic 2
Lost Portal CCG
Dead Zombie Shot - Kill Zombie Reborn
Glory of Generals 2
Nitro Crazy Lane Moto Bike Rider - Highway Motorcycle Traffic Stunt Street Drag Endless Race Game
3D Checkers Game
Sleeper - ASMR Sounds
Food & Drink
Unicorn Beauty Makeover Salon - Pet Game
Speaky - Article Voice Reader
Alma Ata Offline Map and Travel Trip Guide
Total Cloud: Video & Music Mp3
Panda Jungle Dash
Rollei 6S/7S WiFi
Photo & Video
The Management Accountant
Magazines & Newspapers
IHaveADream - Budget Countdown
Where's my MBTA Bus?
Content Rating 4+
Running Record Assistant
Running Record Assistant is the number one choice for calculating Running Record scores. The app combines all the standard running record calculator and stopwatch functions with the convenience of audio recording playback. Flagging lets you score as you go and quickly refer back to audio of difficult sections after the session. After entering the word count, you will be able to see students’ reading rate, percentage of accuracy, and self-correction ratio. Running Record Assistant is designed to be used by any teacher who assesses students using running records.
Here is how easy it is to use:
1. Tap the screen to start the stopwatch when the student begins reading.
2. Tap the "Flag Error" button to mark errors made by the student. (Optional)
3. Tap the "Self Corrected" button if the student corrects their error. (Optional)
3. Press "Done" when the reading is complete.
2. Enter the number of words read.
Immediately you will see the student's scores for words per minute, self-correct ratio, and accuracy percentage. You can update the number of errors and self-corrections by pressing the "Err" and "SC" buttons and entering the new numbers.
• Features you will love about the Running Record Assistant:
• Simplified look and workflow
• Built-in stopwatch with pause button
• Optional flagging for counting errors and self corrections
• Automatic calculation of WPM, Accuracy %, and Self Correct Ratio
• Audio playback of the entire reading
• Fast-forward & rewind to flagged errors when reviewing student’s audio
• Email a report of the running record with scores, notes, and audio
• Manually set and edit time.
- Updated UI for iOS 13
- Add Undo reset feature
- Support for iPad Multitasking
The Developer Von Bruno also wrote the apps listed below, click the icon to visit the pages.
Intercom for Sonos
AUD : $7.99
Intercom for Sonos lets you broadcast your voice to any Sonos speaker on your network. Just select your speakers from the list of available audio zones. Then hold down the Talk button and speak your message. When you let go of the talk button, your message is broadcasted to the selected speaker.
Intercom is a handy way to communicate around the house and provides the same utility as a one way intercom. Send a quick message from your front yard to the living room. Call for help from the garage. Tell the kids to quite down from your bed.
Features you’ll love about Intercom:
-Simple and intuitive controls
-Optional Voice Effects
-Optional announcement tone
-All Call announcements
Intercom does not broadcast live. It first records your message and then replays it wirelessly through your speakers when you release the Talk button.
Intercom does not broadcast to other iOS devices. It is designed for use with Sonos speakers only.
This app requires Sonos speakers in order to work properly. This app is not affiliated with Sonos Inc. nor is it an official Sonos app. Sonos is trademarked by Sonos Inc....
© 2016 - 2020 apps-trader.com · All Rights Reserved.
Authorised iTunes affilate, all apps are downloaded from iTunes, all copyrights and trademarks remain the property of the original owners, E & O Accepted