1) Now fills the entire screen on the iPhone X.
2) You can tap the screen to skip replays and Strike/Spare/Turkey animations.
3) Added a volume slider to the Pause screen so you can change the sound effects volume while playing a game.
4) New look to the bowling pins with gold base and new artwork.
5) Smoother game frame rate.
Bug Fixes in v2.20
1) If you switched Apps or put the device to sleep during the Strike animation then when you returned to the App, the puck for the next shot would hang in the air and not drop to the table.
2) The sound effects volume may have always been set to the maximum each time the App launched.
3) We've turned off the annoying sounds that play during Splits. You can turn them on or off from the Settings screen.
4) The opponents that you'd unlocked on one device weren't synchronizing with your other devices via the iCloud.