- There's a new feature available: „Pinned Tabs“.
This feature allows to lock („pin") Tabs so that they can’t be closed accidentally anymore. Also, as long as Tabs are pinned all links to other domains will automatically open in new Tabs, so that the pinned Tab will stay on the same web page all the time. You can pin/unpin a Tab either via action menu, via contextual menu (long-press) of the Tab button within the Tabs toolbar itself or via toolbar icon. This feature can be configured in the Tabs settings. Pinned Tabs can be „sorted“,so they will be moved to the very left of the tabs toolbar, they can be reduced in size (the „compact“ option) so they need less space, and they can be marked with a color, so they stand out on the tabs toolbar. Also pinned Tabs do not have a close button, you need to unpin the tab first to make it closable again.
- Fixes an issue with the google translation module
- Includes a workaround for an issue within iOS 14 which could have the result that not all filters of very large filter lists were applied
- In the text selection menu the item "select All" will be available now
- Right-clicking with mouse or trackpad will now open the contextual menu for the web site
- Updated localization for "Simplified Chinese"