Another great update so soon? You bet. Here's what's new:
• NEW! Want a different app icon? Pro users can now change it in the settings.
• NEW! The First Quarto of Hamlet is now included for Pro users. Use the Compare view to compare it with other editions (iPad).
• NEW! Help is here! A new help section is included, which will be expanded further in an upcoming update.
• Improvements to the Compare view (iPad) when comparing two different editions of a play.
• Fixed a handful of bugs, fixed an issue with the Monarch Tree, small usability fixes
In case you missed our recent HUGE release with tons of new goodness, here's what was included:
• NEW! Modern translations now available! Read paraphrased lines to better understand Elizabethan English.
• NEW! The apocrypha play Arden of Faversham has been added. Get character descriptions, scene breakdowns and more.
• NEW! Additional search parameters added to search only Romance, Roman, Problem Plays.
• NEW! Now you can have the Quote of the Day as a home screen widget.
• NEW! An interactive Monarch Family Tree is in the Study section to show royal lineage from William I to present day.
• NEW! Along with reciting quotes, Siri will now insult you with Shakespearean style.
• NEW! Added study materials for Rhetorical Devices and Chain of Being.
• NEW! A small scene "badge" shows which scene you're currently reading.
• NEW! We added the OpenDyslexic font as an option for those with dyslexia wanting to make texts more readable.
• NEW! Additional quotes added to Quote of the Day.
• NEW! New and updated statistics for more accuracy.
• NEW! Added to the plays where characters change their names (accession, disguises, etc.).
• Improved consistency,search-ability, and usability with notes and notebooks
• Fixed a handful of bugs, updated some older icons, fixed an issue with search crashing
If you're using Shakespeare in an interesting way, please share your story with us by opening "Share my Story" in the menu. We'd love to hear from you!